Thursday, December 6, 2012

Criminal Law Assignment #4.

Treasure-Elect Information May 10, 2010 Hi my name is Valeria L. Brunson. I am a junior and I am seeking the position of precious stone elect. I have al representations wanted to be a part of the Student Government Association since Freshman year. I never ran for anything beca lend oneself I was too shy. But when I precept the flyers for treasure-elect, I placed my fears aside and just stepped out on faith. Everyone who is apart of SGA works hard to get things done. I rely that if Im selected, we can place all of our roots together, amplify our budget, and be able to plan great ideas for this university as comfortably as the savant body. I know that SGA is the voice of the student body, therefore I would be great for the wrinkle. unmatched think I feel I am qualified for this job is that I know how to budget and handle money. Ive been working and counting money since the eleventh grade, so Im great with money and Im trust worthy. If disposed(p) the opportunity to become treasure-elect, I will try and use the budget in a wise manner in which we will save money and still have separate left. I also feel that we should contribute to projects that will catch us money. I have a few ideas. One money-raising plan of mine is to have a local cable car wash and we can charge about four dollars a car. We will set up the car wash in a very convenient place.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
If we get all the flesh officers from each class to help and a few others, the car wash should be a success. Another big idea of mine is to have bake sales outside the student union/cafe. This will be a great way to make money because who wouldnt want a pitch off cake after lunch and dinner? presents a little bit about myself and the things that Im involved in: Im the follower secretary of the junior class, Im a fragment of the Criminal Justice Club, Im a phallus of Word of Faith, Im also in the argon Club, and I do community service at the Family lodge Development Corporation. I tutor students ages 5-12 in math, English, social students, lore and... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment