Bachelor of Arts, Urban Studies Degree, College of Urban Development,
At mile area University, East Lansing, MI
Certificate in non-profit-making board leadership, awarded by, Urban Affairs Program, at mile State University, East Lansing, MI
nonprofit studies in: Nonprofit Board Governance, Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, Public Relations, Budgeting.
Essay on Public Service Training
January 2007
expression back, I always knew that I sine qua noned to plump in public service; the College of Urban
Development at Michigan State University provided an opportunity for me to obtain the background
Needed to work in key public service areas that directly restore the quality of services of urban
populations. I gained insight into the problems encountered in urban areas, and special skills into
the problems encountered in urban areas, and special skills that may be used to plan the use of
educational and new(prenominal) community resources or to implement community outreach programs.
Today, as a public servant, I still desire to help others who are not so fortunate. Providing
health care to 44 jillion uninsured Americans, while keeping insurance affordable, is one of the
more than or less difficult challenges facing policymakers.
I want to work in state or local government to resolve
this health care crisis and unsure that the disadvantaged get the care they pauperisation and deserve.
In order to be an effective public servant, I recognize the indispensability of an advanced degree.
Ive gained a luck of real world experience, but I need more training in the fundamentals of social
science and statistics, as well as direction in sharpening my analytical and quantitative skills. I also
want to devote time to studying the ethical dimensions of social policy decisions and social work
practice. In graduate school, Ill have the opportunity to truly render and appreciate the
competing interests surrounding so many complex issues...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment